Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rough Roads Ahead

As you may or may not know, we're going through quite a rough patch. However, whenever I start to feel like "I think I'm hitting my limit" these two quotes pop into my mind without fail. 

"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman....

Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." 
            ~Thomas Paine, The American Crisis 

I love that last part, "...the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi