Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Moving Boxes + Paint = 1 Happy Child

Heidi Anne LOVES anything to do with crafts. She loves playdough, painting, coloring, you name it, as you remember from the Summerfest post, "Summerfest Tradition (Minus Dad)" she loves to see others' artwork.
 My sister and brother in law got her an wonderful paint set for her birthday.
She used it the very next day. I didn't want her to paint on the canvas just yet and we lacked any good painting paper. I grabbed some of the cardboard moving boxes instead. I figured, why not, we have a lot of them.
People always say kids have more fun with the boxes - I think this picture proves that saying.
Who knows, this might make finding things once we move a little easier. I can just see it "Dear, where are the pots and pans?"  "Oh, they are in the box with the big rainbow and flowers."  "Ohh, found it, thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi