Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me + Heidi Anne + Stress = Need Ice Cream!!

We've been under a bunch of stress lately. Char and I are both in school, staying home with Heidi Anne (which isn't as easy as it sounds), work, looking for part time work, putting our house up for sell, short notice for a house showing. Just a ton of stress and worry.

Well it was a sunny, warm day (a whole 52 F outside) and while I was cleaning I found a Cold Stone gift card. It didn't take me long to come up with a fun plan. We went to get some ice cream and then went to the park. It was a nice break. She got chocolate cake batter fudge ice cream and I got cream-cheese ice cream with peanut butter cup bits. It was a fun distraction. 

We were the only customers there so Heidi Anne and I took our sweet time eating while she reminded me that she had gotten an ice cream cake from there for her 4th birthday and that she wanted the ice cream cupcakes this year for her 5th birthday. I am constantly shocked by her memory. She even found the same cake she had gotten almost 10 months ago. (It was an Oreo Ice Cream Cake). 
What Heidi Anne wants for her Birthday this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi