Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Little Tooo Honest?

Heidi Anne has enjoyed the library story time. This week they read books about eating healthy. She made the discovery that Dadda is a little overweight. She has been on his case to eat his fruits and veggies - in front of her to verify he's really eating them. He has to call her as well when he's a work, otherwise she worries about him. 

Daddad isn't the only one under this new scrutiny. The staff at the library are as well. As they were reading a book about eating healthy she turned one of the librarians' (who was rather overweight I will admit) and asked her "Are you paying good attention? You should, it's very important for you." 

I closed my eyes tight then did a face-palm. I've tried to talk to Heidi Anne, discussing how there is being right and being nice. 

Sorry in advance if she demands that you eat healthy in front of her. I tell myself, "Well, it could be worse, other people have kids that only want junk food and mine refuses to have anything unhealthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi