Thursday, August 25, 2011

H-E-I-Name

Heidi Anne is obsessed with being a “Big Girl”.  With all the other big kids going to school, she has decided to try extra hard to be a big kid in any way, shape, or form. Apparently, one aspect of being a big kid is knowing how to spell your name.  So she sits and chants out loud as she repeatedly writes “H-E-I – (then says) Name”.  She's half way there, and it's so cute. H-E-I Name, H-E-I Name, H-E-I Name. You get the idea, so adorable.
She can write H-E-I very well, no one knows where she picked it up. Her teachers even complement her writing skills, to which she replies “Thank-you, now give me $5 please.” (We don’t know where that came from either or why such a low amount.  Honestly child, hold out for more =^-^= )

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't know better, I would think she had been around Braedin more...

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi