Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Light Bright

A few nights ago we had a really pretty Lighting / Thunderstorm. I was lucky enough to get lots of pictures of it. These are a few of my favorites.
This strike was so bright it light up the neighborhood-Keep in mind this was 11:00 at night.

Now this is just cool-I got the whole life of the lighting strike, it starting, the big bang, and then it's fading away. All in a split second. I love technology. The storm went on for nearly an hour-maybe? It was late-but totally awesome! There was very little if any rain, which is why I got these nice pictures. Not to mention there was just so much lighting in general. (The fact that there happens to be huge field with a metal shed nearby didn't hurt either).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi