Sunday, September 18, 2011

Julliard Here We Come?

Heidi Anne has taken an interest in dancing lately. (We think we'll try to put her in dance or ballet soon). A song comes on and she begins to just dance around. She will watch other people dance and mimic their moves almost exactly. Then she will do it over and over again until she sees another fun dance more. She loves to twrill and get on her tippy toes and perform and take a bow. For Halloween she wants to be a Ballerina. Cute!   

She also loves to sing. She likes The Band Perry-but it still unnerves her teachers a little when a 3 years starts to sing out of now where "Lay me down on bed of Roses, Sink me in a River at Dawn, Send me away with the words of a Love Song, Ooohhh Ohhh. Make me a Rainbow..." When asked what she's singing she says "My Momma's Song-because we sing it together."

What surprised us was when we were driving around and the new Shania Twain song came on, I love you Shania-but NOT that song, after 6 years you come back with that? Anyways, when that song comes on, the radio goes way down so I don't have to hear it. Or so I thought. Out of the back seat, right on beat I hear "Today is your day, Every things going your way" being sung with all her heart and soul by my 3 year old. (Your lucky Shania-she wasn't even alive during your glory days-so she thinks this is you being awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi