Sunday, August 14, 2011

Laugh Until We Cry

I get to listen to a lot of music at the office. Like most people-certain songs just seem to really hit home. Well this song, Laugh Until We Cried by Jason Aldean would have to be my pick for the week. Mainly these verses.
Laugh Until We Cried
"...Oh man we were livin
Sittin' there reminiscin'
We sang and talked and traveled back in time
We laughed until we cried

It's like the best days under the sun
Every emotion rolled into one
A little of this a little of that
Kinda happy kinda sad.."

Two good friends left the office, one was an intern-but she fit right into our team, I don't think we even saw her as that. She was just Kristina, super fun to be around, and "how was it she wasn't part of the group sooner" type person. The other is Lisa, the one who makes everyone's birthdays special, our food connoisseur, fellow movie / book critic. She is an all around great people person. They are both returning to school, (see told you "Kinda Happy, Kinda Sad"), so totally understandable. I know the insanity of a Full Work and Full School.   
For the most part I wouldn't change a thing about last week-I may have those moments where I wish they were able to do both-but I have nothing but happy thoughts, everyone was just Laughing until we cried. Which is tons better then crying until you laugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi