Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tales of An Only (Nowhere near Lonely) Child

 
So.... Heidi Anne has no siblings, in case no one noticed... truth be told we keep her older sibling in the attic and feed him fish heads...

Fish heads fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
fish heads fish heads
eat them up, yum!

Wait what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, Heidi Anne being a single child! Well IF you believe me she has no siblings.. if not...he likes salmon ;D. I feel that Heidi has recently decided our house is just Tooo Quite. Thus she has begun to have several disagreements with various things in our house; the main targets seem to be The Cats and / or Her "Sister" Anastasia Rosalie (Ana-Rose)-her favorite baby doll.

We know it's going to be one of "Those" fights when the conversation goes something like this:

H: "Momma, Ana is touching my blanket, make her stop!"
M: "Heidi she is not touching it."
H: "Momma, she is too! She didn't ask nicely. Come see. Make her get off."
M: _-_-_-(Walking to their room) _-_-_-, I see that Ana Rose Is on Heidi Anne's blanket (AKA Helen of Troy or HOT for short). So we talk about sharing with siblings, that Ana is the baby, and she wants to be just like Heidi Anne. She then shares the blanket. I come back in the room 5 mintures later. Lo and behold, Ana has different blanket around her and Heidi Anne has the HOT Blankey . I asked her what happened. Heidi Anne smilpy states "Oh, Ana wants a different blakety now, so I don't have to share anymore." I bet all mothers wish it were that easy. (^_^)






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi