Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Hava Dwream...

     Heidi Anne has become quite the entertainer as of late. As we are getting ready in the morning, she likes to come in, slowly twirl in front of the mirror and just softly state to us, "I'm so pretty." Keep in mind, this is normally with her hair all a mess, but to her-she's still prettier then Rapunzel Hair.  I wish I had that much self confidence.
     Another habit she's recently picked up is dancing. Twice this week at daycare we're told stories about her fondness for it. The first was how she found a musical toy and would push the button to make it play music. As soon as the music started she would dance, just spinning, jumping, waving her arms. Totally getting into the music. She was so disappointed each time she had to stop dancing to turn the music back on again.
Later in the week, they went to the movies, each time there was a song-she would get down and dance. (Quietly-but still dancing). Then promtly get back in her seat when the musical number is over.
     She even does this at home. My favorite is when she dances and sings with Tangled. She'll sing and dance with "I hava  Dwream!" I hava Dwream!" (If they get to far ahead of her-she'll just fall back to "I hava Dwream"). Or "Mother Knows Best".


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi