Monday, November 26, 2012

How Heidi Anne got Two Ornaments


Every year we give Heidi Anne her own special ornament  Normally the ornament of the year represents something special about her. This year she got 2.

In June, I found a cute ornament with point ballet shoes and it had her name on it, it was the perfect birthday gift since it was almost July. As her birthday in July came I forgot where I had hidden it. After searching for quite some time, I gave it up for lost.

We took Heidi Anne around Halloween (I was so disappointed with myself-getting Christmas things before Halloween is done.) But she picked this ornament of a little ballerina girl as her one ornament of the year. The next day I was cleaning the closet. Hiding towards the very back of the closet was her birthday ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi