Saturday, November 10, 2012

Heidi Anne-The Kitty Cowgirl



This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! That is one of Heidi Anne's favorite songs from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". 
This year Heidi Anne wanted to be a Cowgirl. On a side note, her favorite / bestest friend Kayla was Jessie from Toy Story.
The night before Halloween Heidi changed her mind. She wanted to be a "Kitty Cowgirl!".  So the night before I found some fluffy material (I think left over from when she was a Polar Bear). She had a little black nose with whiskers.
Trick or Treat--Office Style
Heidi Anne had a wonderful day. She got to go trick or treating with her daycare, then trick or treating at pre-school, finally she came to our work. At our office we get into Halloween. Big time. Teams have costume themes, prizes are awarded for best costumes, team costumes. In the afternoon we have desk trick or treating. Employees can bring their family to go desk to desk to trick or treat love this, we're familiar with nearly everyone and it's so fun to see everyone family, and to show of your own children in the process.
My friend Cori and her Adorable Johnny
Heidi Anne was a Kitty Cowgirl, Char went as a Farmer (from Iowa with John Deer Gear). You can't tell to well what I am. I was going to be a farmer or something as well. But last minute (like as we dropped Heidi off at Suesue's) I didn't have my outfit. So I was a Tribute from District 8 in the Hunger Games. Had my hair all a mess and didn't put on makeup-making me look very,very pale
Me, Heidi Anne, and Char

Every year our CEO gives a full sized candy bar to every kid. It's like the Holy Grail of Halloween. has the best costumes every year. Last year it was Darth Vader, I wouldn't have been shocked if it was one of the outfits used on set. This year he was Bumble Bee from Transformers. I would have to say it was a HUGE hit with the kids and adults alike. He is detailed to a T with his costume.

The boys were awestruck by him. One boy had a Bumble Bee costume as well. Just not nearly as elaborate. One little boy saw him and ask "Can I have your autograph?" It was that good of a costume.

Meeeooowww
Weee Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi