Thursday, May 5, 2011

Say You Get Some News That Blows

You're in the doctors office, they have just received your lab results, and the news-well-it pretty much blows.
Do you:

A) Crawl Into a Ball on the Nearest Comfy Thing and Cry Until the Tears are All Gone
B) Curse the World, The Universe, and Everything In It
C) Go Outside After Work-(Because Naturally You Still Went To Work that Day) and Played with Bubbles for 1/2 an Hour With Your kids and had a Sandwiches for Dinner Date with Your Family.

I don't know about you, but I did C. And I think that's time well spent. I really don't know what tomorrow brings, and I really got some sad news today. However, I did blow bubbles with Heidi Anne and get to hear her giggles. That made it a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry :(. I'm here if you want to talk.

    I know what you mean about choosing C. I hiked to delicate arch the day after I thought I miscarried. Sometimes you just have to DO things to be able to get through the sad things.

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi