Saturday, May 14, 2011

Funny Bunnies (=^_^=) and Apples

So Heidi Anne told me a cute joke yesterday, only I didn’t know it was a joke at first. As we were setting the table for dinner she asked me, “Momma, what does a Bunny say?”

So I did the Momma thing and responded with "I don’t know Princess, what does a Bunny say?”
She jumped up and down and said “A Bunny says Hop, Hop, Hop.” She then got a little impish smile on her face and asked “Do you know what a Funny Bunny says?”
This caught my attention-I wasn’t sure where this was going, nonetheless, I was curious and asked her, “Nooo, what does a Funny Bunny say?”
“Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit!!!” Between fits of giggles she said, “See he’s a Funny Bunny”.

I love to see her develop her own little personality (Well, others might think of it as sarcasm with a dash of stubborn, I see it as an adorable sense of humor with a hint of independence).  For example, a few days ago Char got me some apples. I asked him "Oh, are those Gala or Fuji?" Heidi Anne came up to me in a very slow and sweet voice said "Momma, those are apples."
Thanks sweetie, I needed a good laugh. Honestly-Where would we be without her? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi