Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm Being Watched....

Heidi Anne was playing in her room last night playing with her dolls and kitchen set. After a while she came out of her room with a tray and looking very proud of herself. She asked "Does anyone want to try my treat?"  How can you turn that down? 

Just as I was about to take a pretend bite she said "Wait! I forgot something very important!" She ran into her room and returned with a play cellphone. She said "WAIT! Don't it yet Momma. I HAVE to get a picture of this for Facebook. She made little clicking sounds, looked at the "image" on her phone, and got a few more pictures at different angles. Satisfied with her work she passed me a "bite" of food. 

As we were eating she suddenly said "You know Momma, I bet I should post to pictures to, Pintrest too. 

See, I am being watched!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi