Friday, August 23, 2013

First Day of Kindergarden = Cool Pics and a New Tradition

Yesterday, my little baby girl started Kindergarten. I decided to start a tradition of asking her these same questions at the start of every school year, as a way to see her grow up over time. 
What is your name? Heidi Anne Wegener, but my long name is Heidi Anne - Annelise Wegener for sometimes just Heidi because everyone says I look like a Heidi.
How old are you?  I'm five
What is your favorite color? Pink, Purple and Blue
Who are your best friends? James, he's my boyfriend and we're going to get married when we grow up and Zoey. Kayla, Alice, and Rykken are my cousin friends (they are my friends but they are also part of my family) 
What is your favorite animal? Cats, puppies (like Toby) and elephants
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a teacher mommy when I grow up. That means I want to be a teach AND a mommy at the same time. 
What are your favorite movies or shows to watch? Any Simpsons, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Tangled, Angelina Ballerina. 
What are your favorite books? Nearly all Dr. Seuss, Click Clack Moo (all of them), and Disney Story Book Collections.
What makes you happy? Dancing!! Ballet, Dance Parties, Cuddling Momma and being held by Daddy. 
What makes you sad? If I fall and get hurt or if Momma is in the Hossable (Hospital). 
What is your favorite thing to eat? Pasta, noodles, soup, sandwiches, I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches, 
What are your favorite songs to sing? The Disney station on Pandora radio, Songs from the Band Parry, Taylor Swift, and Carrie Underwood. 
What games do you like to play? I love playing with my dolls, ball, jump rope, play at the park outside, have Walking Adventures, Flower Adventures, coloring or doing homework when Momma or Daddy are doing homework. 

PS-A Special thanks to any one and everyone who've been our Angels in Disguise the last 3 weeks have brought us many challenges and hardship. 19 days ago Heidi Anne had ONLY 11 items of clothing that even fit her. That was her total amount of clothing! Little clothing, no school supplies, and family taking her in while we were in the hospital.  Again to those of you who've helped or prayed for us. Thank-you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi