Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Yippee" Dresses

The "Yippee!!" Dress
I made this little dress for Heidi Anne, I call it a Hippie Dress, as you can see the tie dye fabric and the cute little sleeves. She misheard me and started to call it her "Yippee!!" dress, because, and I quote "It makes me happy when I spin and I say Yippee!"
It was promptly followed by, "Momma, sew me another new something dress." She makes up names for the dresses I make for her. As long as one isn't named the "Ugly" dress, I'll keep it up. 
  That's not to say the only dresses she wares are Momma Made, she LOVES her Hello Kitty dress. She loves to make it poof when she twirls, the colors are all her favorites, and it has Hello Kitty on it complete with sparkles. Can you say little girls' dream come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi