Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Can (Almost) See Again

After 3 weeks of waiting my glasses finally came in. Slight downside, I have TRI Folcals , Char was a sweetie he picked them up for me. the lenses are not sized or perfectly aligned with my eyes. I then suffered some vertigo, which then caused a nose bleed. There are times when I even amaze myself. Seriously, how did I pull that one off?
The shockers didn't end there. When we picked Heidi Anne from pre-school the first thing she said was "Momma, I like you new glasses. Where did the old ones go?" Wow, they look fairly similar to my old pair but she could see a difference right away. She has good eyes.
Ironically, my new glasses made her want a pair of her own glasses even more. She's wanted some for months now, ever since her "Best Friend" Kailah (her cousin) got a pair of glasses. This time she was very persuasive, she pointed out that Momma, Dadda, and her Kailah  all have pretty glasses. It was her lucky day, at the store they had some frames for sale for roughly a $1. She got a pair of purple / pink ones (almost like the ones her Kailah wears). Don't worry, we popped out the lenses so they won't hurt eyes. She LOVES them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi