Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silly Heidi Anne

Heidi Anne is getting funnier by the day! For example, she loves to put her face over the air registers when the A/C kicks on. She giggles as it blows on her face and hair and tries to catch the wind.
Another thing she likes to do it to catch the sun beams as it comes through the windows. She crawls over to the spot on the floor where the sun peeks though and grabs at it, opens her hands and giggles. I guess to her it looks like she caught the sun.
Tonight I was getting her ready for bed as she was picking out her night clothes (she has to pick out her clothing, if you do ask for her input she gets rather vocal about it). Char got me her overnight diaper--which are awesome bytheway--I asked Heidi, "What's this?? A Diaper?? Can I eat a diaper?" She giggled and shook her head and said "NOOO Mama."
Silly Heidi Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi