Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mild Heart Attack

This morning Heidi Anne gave me a mild heart attack. Char and I were cleaning, Heidi Anne was being good and just playing. Char went into the garage to put some things away. I left her in the house to give him a few more things to put away. I came back in and didn't see her in the living room so I checked the kitchen, and she wasn't there either. So I began to think "Great I am now one of those mom's whose baby gets taken and they say But I was way for only 30 seconds."
I called her name, and I hear giggles, and found her.
She had crawled up the stairs, for the FIRST time EVER, and was playing with the cats on the landing. Now we have to get a new guard gate soon.
Also, since she keeps trying to crawl over the railing on her crib, we are putting it to the toddler bed level. She is trying to help Char with it right now, knocking on the medal and looking under the crib. I love those transitional cribs. Tonight we'll see how she likes the big girl version of her bed. She's growing up!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's funny, I can't believe all your stories of her sneakiness and how she giggles, too cute! :) You will have to let me know how her new big girl bed goes.

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi