Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving and ER Fun

Well we moved over the weekend! Woohoo. Still unpacking though. I just LOVE our house!! I will post pictures when its all (mostly) set up.
However, the real fun was when Heidi Anne had a fever of 104.5 with Motrin & Tylenol in her system. So at 1:00 am on Sunday I made a trip to the ER, we (Heidi Anne & I--since Charles was exhausted from moving and I told him to stay home) were there from 1:00am-5:00am.
Turns out she has yet another ear infection. As soon as her fever broke they let us go home. She is doing tons better now. We go see an ENT doctor on Thursday to see if we can get this little girl some tubes for her ears (because 7 or more ear infections in 10 months is a little to much for my taste.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi