Monday, July 14, 2008

Picky Baby

So it all started last night about four hrs before Char came home the baby would not go to sleep, she would fuss and was wide awake. It had me worried for a bit, but I got over it and finally when I gave up, Charlie came home, held the baby, fed her a little, and she fell right asleep.

On to today, Charlie was being nice and letting me sleep some, however, baby was not having this sleeping thing and decided to stay up for like 3 hrs until she was fusing up a storm and Char woke me up and had me hold her and she fell right asleep and didn't wake up for 3 hrs. She just likes being held by the opposite person.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that pink picture of her is so freakin cute! Look at those eyes so wide open! I wanty to squeeze her so bad!

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi