Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not Postpartum Depression

So this week end has been a eye opener on how to live on little or no sleep. Little Heidi is having trouble sleeping because she is growing so fast, she is up every hour to drink and have her diaper changed. While I trick Char into getting a semi good nights sleep I am getting little sleep (I think Charlie is catching on.) He has sense made it so I can get some sleep and naps, this weekend he got up at 1 and stayed up so that I could sleep soundly through the night. He has been a life saver in helping out around here, he has kept things organized and clean so I don't go crazy (ier).
Also, Char took me on a "date" yesterday. We went and got pizza, rented a movie, Definitely Maybe, which was really cute. The baby slept through out the whole movie!!!! It was so exciting and wonderful to have some time with Char alone.
Don't worry I am still happy and healthy! Honestly I sometimes wish Heidi would scream at the top of her lungs at 2 in the morning just to piss off the upstairs neighbours. They are so loud and careless, yet she is too forgiving and refuses to let it bother her for more then a few seconds. However Mommy and Daddy are not so forgiving. (Insert evil laugh)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well. The offer to come up to help still stands. I love the new pics of Heidi.

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi