Monday, July 14, 2008

Growing Baby

So Little Heidi Anne would not go to sleep last night, she was up for like four hours until Char got home. When he got home from work at around 11 he asked what I had tried. He thought that she might be hungry still, the only problem was that Ihad just feed her like a half an hour ago, so I got him a 2 oz bottle and she guzzled it down with out a problem and then fell right asleep. I was getting concerned so I looked it up and babies go through a growth spurt at about a week old and it lasts for about three days. So she could be drinking me dry for the next three days. I feel like Betsy the cow with my breast pump and that the fact the pump sounds like it moo's at me every so often. Char says that I am probably projecting my insecurity on the pump but it does sound like a moo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi