Thursday, July 25, 2013

Under Pressure...


Yeap, that pretty much sums up my last few weeks. Even though we're going through a rough patch doesn't mean we've been totally miserable. We've still found a few ways to have fun. I just haven't had real time to capture those fun moments, like a Lemon Aid (to hot for tea) party we had. Or how much Heidi Anne loves to cook with me because she likes to pretend that she's hosting a cooking show. She should be able to read about she is trying to grow up, loving the thought of Kindergarten, ballet classes, even a mini music boot camp a kind lady put together for free just because she loves sharing music with little kids. 

I think I've just wanted to hide from the harsh reality we're facing right now. But then I thought of Heidi Anne, this is her life and her adventures. She should be able to read how well she dealt with all these changes too. How we had fun, we're kind to others, or that material things are just that. Things. 

Even though times are hard she should be able to see how Momma and Daddad pushed forward. That life in general keeps turning and life has countless once in a life time moments. One adorable example is that I got to hold my new sweet little nephew for the very first time! (He is soooo freaking cute!!) While I was holding that sweet little boy, her cousins were so excited to see her and show the baby (Brekker) to her. Then while the adults cooed and held the baby, they we're having a blast playing with blocks and played dress up. 

Heidi Anne, these next stories may not be in the correct chronological order but they all happened during the Summer of 2013 just the same.  Hopefully, I don't turn into a basket case....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi