Wednesday, July 17, 2013

That Didn't Go As Planned

Yeah, really behind on posts. In a nut shell, we couldn't afford my basic medications resulting in a horrible relapse in my overall health. Things went okay-ish for the first few days but then the whites of my eyes became a bit yellow. We're been getting by with the help of my doctors giving me samples of everything they could give me, but even that runs dry.

We haven't had many adventures lately. Thankfully, on Sunday, some people at our church donated money so I can get my basic medications. Which I got on Monday. Right now I'm just trying to get over being super sick, untreated, to medications that can be very hard on your body the first week or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi