Monday, March 4, 2013

Do You Believe in Magic? Heidi Anne Does...

Getting Ready for a Tea Party
I got the idea from how much she loved the Elf of the Shelf at Suesue’s. Every morning in December the Elf on the Shelf would be in different places throughout the house. Every night she would tell us what the silly Elf did and tried to guess where he would be the next day.

A few nights ago Heidi Anne forgot to bring Caroline, Ana Rose, and My Molly Dolly to bed with her. (Yes, Char got me my own Molly doll for my birthday so I can play “right” with Heidi Anne). So I placed all the dolls beside her. When she woke up, she was excited. Why? Because her dolls are magical-just like Jessie in Toy Story or the Elf on the Shelf.
Magic Tea Party
Over the next few nights, she’s been going to sleep with her dolls. When she awakes they are in different clothing, in a different place in the house. One new thing her dolls have started to do is play with Heidi Anne’s toys at night. From having a little picnic with Caroline’s apples or working on a puzzle Heidi Anne left out overnight.
Molly Dolly
She loves her magic dolls. She is also very happy that I have my own doll so I can play with her and Caroline and Ana Rose “The Right Way.” Now I just need to get back to making or getting some more doll clothes. Can you imagine the look on her face when she wakes up and Caroline is wearing a new dress? It would be priceless!
Do I look pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi