Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Smartest little big girl ever!

I would soo LOVE to get her a desk like this!! 
I love Heidi Anne's day care, (I really hate calling it that because it's more like her second home). Anyways, I love it. One of benefits of being in a college town is that the teachers are going to school getting degrees where their major is child development, early childhood education, or family and consumer science. This in turn helps my Heidi Anne to excel.

Every so often, students (non-teacher ones) from the University come to observe the kids. A the most recent observation Heidi Anne asked Susu "Why is the lady watching us?"
Susu explained to her that the person was there watching them to make sure everyone was having fun. Heidi Anne responded to Susu, "We do have fun; I will just go tell her."
Before you know it she walked right up to the lady and told her "We have lots of fun here. Visitor you can go home now."

Besides doing observations the non-teacher college students do tests with the kids. Nothing horrible, just the "What color is this?" "If you have 5 apples and you share 3, how many are yours?"  Today was a testing day. When the instructor would ask a question, after Heidi Anne gave her answer she would add "I know it, huh?".

I just wish my little girl had more confidence when it comes to her education. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi