Saturday, June 30, 2012

See? I Told Ya!

I One thing I love about this age is how honest little kids can be, they aren't trying to be rude, they just call it as they see it. Heidi Anne's new catch phrase is "See, I told ya." She says this when something happens or someone does something she warned about. 


"Hey, the cat is going to knock over my drink on the floor." Que cat accidently knocking over the cup while playing about an hour later. We hear from her room upstairs "See, I told ya'!" 
It's nice to know, in a weird way, that she isn't just up front with us. She does it at school. When playing with her friends, she'll warn of impending doom or that snack time is coming up. When it does she say's proudly "See, I told ya!"
See, I told ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi