Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trying to Understand Serenity

Take More Pictures Momma!!
If you know me, of me, or more then likely you know my Heidi Anne and think she's the sweetest thing in the whole wide world-then you know lots of interesting things seem to happen to our little family.
Recently, I've been having horrible headaches and migraines which have been really, really bothersome. I look at a computer ALOT at work but I love what I do, so I deal with it, and made an appointment to get my glasses checked. You would think I would know better by now that things aren't always a simple fix for me as much as I wish they would be.
I went to the appointment to be told:
1) Never go to a 3D movie - because my depth perception is sooo off I wouldn't be able to enjoy it at all. This does explain why walls keep jumping in front of me!
2) "Unidentifiable Object" is not part of the alphabet, which shocked me, as that was pretty much all I could see of the screen. Even with strong vision correction they could only get it to be 30/20. My left eye alone is 40/20. When you're wearing glasses-they should be 20/20. My eyes don't listen well.
3) My vision may go or it may stay-either way I still have a lot to learn about Serenity. As I was receiving this hard news about my eyesight having issues, the eye doc said "I'll not charge you at all for the appointment today. Also, I will call the Head of Ophthalmology at the hospital 8:00 sharp Monday morning that you will be calling and you need an appointment with him ASAP.

Other things of Note this Weekend:
My little Girl is LOVED!!
I want to thank my Aunt Angels again for being there when I needed you the most! Aunt Freda-She doesn't know what's in the box yet, but she will on Christmas-this is a sneak peak of her little face. Heidi Anne got to spend time with Nana while we went to the doctor. (One day we WILL have a date that isn't work or doctor related....when she's like 8). A special thanks goes out to all my other Aunts, Angels, family, friends, lovers of Heidi Anne, especially this holiday season! Thank you all for your love and support through the year.
Is That Box For Meeee?????
Ohh, That's for Christmas!! 
PS. Maliea-If you're reading this-Call or Text Us-Just let someone know you're safe kiddo. 
We Love You!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi