Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Being Good!!

Heidi Anne trys very, very hard to be a good girl. Therefore, I always find it super funny when she's in "trouble", since her "trouble" isn't nearly as bad as most toddlers. The other day at pre-school she was being sent to time out for 1 minute. She didn't put up a fight, or pout, or try to get out of it, she said (with as much negitionating skills as a 3 year old can have) "Okay, but don't tell my Dad!"

She is a Daddy's girl. If there is one person in the world she doesn't want to disappiont, it's Daddy. With the time out still fresh in her mind she took charge of Quite Time. Her other friends were talking, a big No ~ No, she turned around and told them "You better be quite or Kylie (a teacher) will tell your daddy!" Having realized she had just spoken herself she quickly added, "But I'm just telling rules...so don't tell my dad I was talking." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi