Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Real Vacation-Day 3-What to Do!!

On Sunday Sarah made a really nice treat-crepes! I was introduced to Havarti chesse and Nutella as well. (I have since bought my own jar so I can make Nutella and Peanut butter sandwiches). We made either fruity strawberry/mango nutella crepes, or Havarti (and if you wanted it sausage) crepes. It was super good.



Everyone spent quite sometime trying to figure out what to do for the day and trying to sync schedules. Either way we just needed to make 1 little pit stop first-All I needed was some Aloe Vera for my Super Sunburns. You see due to medications and just plain fair skin, I don't just burn, I roast and blister. I put on SPF 1000 every hour on the hour. Nonetheless, I look like this:
Well, it turned into a scavenger hunt-it took 2 gas stations, 1 Victor Emporium, and finally 1 The Market to find it. (Note to self-bring your own Aloe when out in the middle of nowhere.) Little did we know this would impact the rest of the day. When you think about it, that's how most adventures start-Just one delay here, or backroad there...you never know what may happen because of it until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi