Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Lighthouse

Rebekah-The Lighthouse
I am a lighthouse, worn by the weather and the waves.
I keep my lamp lit, to warn the sailors on their way. 
There is a song by Nickelcreek called "The Lighthouse Tale" This song reminds me of my sister Rebekah. For my family she's our Lighthouse and Anchor. I don't know how she does it, but she is there for all of her siblings and fills us all in what the others are doing.
So I thought I would take a sec to show off my siblings and the super cute neices and newphews. My sisters' family, just like ours live for our kids. So almost all pictures will have our kids in them. But that's how a family should be. 

Rebekah, Rhett, Rekailah (at 2), and Rykken ( 6 months)
The Cram Fam!
Rhett and Rebekah are like Char and I, they are High school sweethearts. Rebekah and I talk at least once a week-if I don't, she'll call me. We normally talk more then that, every other day or so. If I'm on the phone, Heidi Anne says "That Bekah? I talk to Kailah??" She never believes me when it's not Rebekah. Which is pretty funny. Heidi Anne loves to talk to Kailah on the phone, she even play calls Kailah.
We try to do fun little actives with the kids together, or sometimes we just stop by and visit when we're in the area. I don't think there is anything more fun then watching the three kids run back and forth playing together (sometimes we play with them too) and the 4 of us are just talking. Time just seems to fly away from us in there house-like a time warp.
Again she's the Lighthouse and Anchor, she's like this not just for me, but for my other brother and sister as well. She knows where everyone is, up to, sick, healthy, up, down, she's got tabs on all of us and fills me in and how everyone is doing. Which is great since I am like 2 hours away.

Maleia now 17, (She's 16 here) babysitting for Rebekah
Maleia is the baby girl is the family. She's now 17. I can't believe she's almost grown up. Here she is playing with Kailah and Rykken. You know the saying "Matching to the beat of a different drum?"
Well, she makes her own drum to beat to.
We were super close as kids, but then when they get to be like 10 they find out this big secret about me, I am sort of nerdy and boring.  10 and under I am sooo cool-after that-Bekah rocks.
So since 10-Bekah rocks. :)  Maleia used to do cheer, heavens that girl had talent like you wouldn't believe!! Super sweet and just all around a good girl, just don't cross her. <(^.^)>

Braedin at 12 (now 13) with Rebekah, Kailah,
 Braedin is the baby of the family. He's just turned 13. Guess not so baby any more. He loves being an Uncle to 3 little babies. He once said its like being a big brother, but then you get to send them home. (Grandparent mentality already).
He's into wrestling now and just being a teen boy.
(Again he's over 10-so Bekah rocks.)
But hey, we made mean paper maches and cute rock pets when he was little.
 



   
Melissa, Char, Heidi Anne (Age 2)

Us-Well You know us.
Your reading my blog. ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi