Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Horchata is NOT

Spanish For Napkins. I learned this valuable lesson first hand on Saturday when we went to Costa Vida for dinner. Heidi Anne had gotten all messy and I went to look for napkins. I couldn't find any right away-but I did find a nice dispenser and it read Horchata.  "Ah," I thought to myself, "I bet that is Spanish for napkins:" So I pressed on the dispenser and looked at Heidi Anne to say "Momma's getting napkins". 
Momma was close....
I was shocked when juice like stuff poured out everywhere. I did find some napkins, they were on the sides of the fountain drinks (with Napkins written in plain English I might add). I couldn't stop laughing at myself. I told Char, "Well, Horchata is NOT Spanish for napkins!" 

1 comment:

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi