Monday, August 31, 2009

Visiting Cousins

We took Heidi Anne to visit her cousins this weekend.
To start off with we went and saw new baby Alice, she is so cute, and makes you forget how fast babies grow. Heidi looked at her like a baby doll. So while I got to hold baby Alice, Heidi got to explore her Aunts house.
Then we went to see Kailah! My sister & husband are super artistic. They did this cute photo shoot of Kailah just before we came over, so I have to show them off! They are sooo cute!
Her shirt reads "I Want A Pony".
Heidi Anne had fun playing and chasing around with Kailah. Heidi started to get a little fussy, so I made the sign for Eat. I didn't notice that Rekailah was watching me, so she went over to her Mom and said "Eat, Eat!!" I had completely forgotten that my sister uses sign language as well with her. It was funny!! My sister, who is super Mom I swear, already had some Mac n' Cheese made, warmed up some for the girls, and they had a nice little snack together.
After being well feed, even Heidi Anne got a little photo shot of her own. Cowgirl-itis I guess.
Next it was off to Grandma's (Char's folks) house. There she got to play and crawl around outside and play with some blocks inside.
Then we went out to dinner with his folks & Aunt Sarah. We had some really good Chinese food. Heidi Anne really liked it too!
What a busy Saturday, I don't care how old you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi