Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ring Master-ish

Do you ever have those times in your life when you feel like the ring master in a three ring circus?
These last few weeks have been like that. There are just so many things happening simultaneously you're pretty sure you've dropped something?

So here is a snapshot of some of the happenings (not in chronological order whatsoever):

- Slowly recovering from my hospital adventure.
-LOTS of Doctor appointments and diagnostic testing.
-My best friend had an accidental home-birth experience. You've GOT to read her story!! I am shocked the news in Killeen didn't report on it http://illguthlife.blogspot.com/2013/09/veronicas-drama-filled-birth-story.html
- I kept getting Fungal Pneumonia and treatment for it (That's it's own post alone).
-Heidi Anne got to go to her cousins fun birthday party!
-Heidi Anne started Kindergarten and misses it terribly! We're have a few issues with the new school. (Wow, another post).
-We moved to Washington Terrace (Again, post to come)
-A deer hit Char's Car
-Char got an A on his Anatomy and Physiology (While helping me deal with all of the above). 
-Starting November Char beings his Nursing Clinicals!
-I'm trying to start my own Etsy store to help with bills (and because I LOVE sewing when possible!) 
-We have some GREAT friends and family.

Sooo, I now have an (almost) endless list of things to write about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi