Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Halloween!

Did I mention I LOVE Halloween?? Here are a few more pics of Halloween from the office.

My Team at Work
 A Yeap Yeap, Penguin, Pirate, Cesare (even being wounded), Emperor from Star Wars, a Fairy, and Me.
Cori and I

The Emperor And Darth












So my absolute favorite is when teams or groups of people get together and plan their costumes. These tend to be closely guarded secrets in our office until the big day.

Donkey, Shrek, Fiona, Puss in Boots
Security! :-)
Angry Birds (and some Pigs) 

These two teams are both Busy Bees-different teams that didn't coordinate with each other-they just had the same great idea. Great minds think alike. 


Box of Crayons
Heidi Anne


 Sneaking treats when I "wasn't looking". She'll learn, her Momma and Daddy see everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi