Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Pretty Tote

While I didn't get a picture of the tote my sister and I had made, my sister did. Now I get to show and tell you about it!
First, we painted the tote black. Then we did decoupage with pretty, sparkle paper (I choose dots since it's supposed to hold sewing pins). I don't have a picture, but she even came up with the great idea to decoupage the bottom of the tote on the inside, very detailed.
For the finishing touches we wrapped a red ribbon around the edge of the tote (remember how Nana LOVES red) and it just made everything flow so nicely. My sister kicked it up a notch by making the pretty flower. See, I told you it was tempting to keep it.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, matches all my stuff with those colors. I need one for my desk. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi