Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

We just had our 5 year wedding Anniversary. Char got me a sewing machine. I know it might sound slightly sexists of him (a "back in the kitchen women" type thing) but it's what I have been wanting for a LONG, LONG time.  I have a very pretty sewing desk-but a broken sewing much-not anymore!

We went to get Sushi for lunch, talked about how it's been 5 years already, how we've been together for 10 years now. (And maybe we should see other people.....) Just Kidding. ;D

We were trying to guess what the next 5 years will bring. We decided there was no use in guessing, 5 years ago we didn't know how much fun, scary, stressful, and yet all around wonderful life would turn out for us. So we'll just sit back with little Heidi Anne and enjoy the ride.


Oh, and that sewing machine? Look at a few things I've been able to do so far. Keep in mind it's only been a few weeks, I'm really out of practice with sewing, and it's been billing. With that said-Want to see??

I Love my present!! As does Heidi Anne and Ana-Rose. Every time I make something for Ana Rose, Heidi Anne says "Oh, sooo pretty Momma! Where's mine so we can match?".  Yeah, need to work on that a little.

Pillowcase Dress
Jumper Dress

Cute Pants-With fun details
See-Fun!! Pockets and Little Ziz-Zazs



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi