Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sushi To Me

 SO we got to go get my sushi birthday lunch. Yes-I took pictures. I LOVE Takara-I think a lot of it has to do with the presentation. I think the other half is the fact I am rather limited in what I can eat these days-so I am thrilled with any variety, and it's even better when it's affordable.
We got 2 Golden Rolls, a Lobster Roll (we've never had that one before, and most likely won't for a very long time-but it was a birthday treat) and the Aggie roll. And it was all delicious.
I know sushi might sound weird-but you should really give it a shot. Even better, starting this week, Takara is offering buy one roll, get one roll free. This gives you an idea what promotions are going on starting next week.

MONDAY
Buy an Anger Management Roll and get any roll for free.

TUESDAY
Buy a French Kiss Roll and get any roll for free.

WEDNESDAY
Buy one of the five rolls listed below and get any roll for free. 1) Mexican Crunch Roll 2) Crunch Roll 3) Ten Ten Roll 4) Golden California Roll 5) Hungry Roll

No I don't work for this place-or do any advertising. It's just great for me to be able to eat something-and not be board with it. Seriously, you have no idea how dull it can get-and you can't really go out to eat so easily either. You just can't grab a good hamburger--oh how I miss you. Mr. Hamburger...or have anything too fried.
Healthy? Yes..
Always fun? No...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi