Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Fun!!

Here are some fun pictures of my desk on my Birthday. My team decorated it for me. It was so cute and I was totally surprised!! I still have the pretty orange bow on the top of my computer monitor-it gives it a little flair.
But they didn't stop there! They even did a potluck-with food I can eat!! Cori made some GREAT teriyaki chicken, rice, and we had sushi thanks to Lisa. I LOVE Sushi!!! Then some pretty treats from Sweetly Divine to finish it all up.
We tried to do a foil BBQ chicken for dinner, but found out at 6:45 pm-we discovered we must of left the valve slightly open this summer when we last grilled. Ooopppss. So we baked it in the oven instead-not quite the same-but we improvised pretty well, and Char still made it taste wonderful.
On Wednesday Char and I are going to Takara for my birthday dinner (at lunch) so I can get....You guessed it....SUSHI!!!!  Heidi Anne likes sushi-but sometimes it's just fun to go out and not have to pay close attention to make sure someone doesn't choke by mistake. And she steals my sushi...Did I mention I love sushi? :)
All and All it was a really fun birthday! Thanks to everyone who made it all special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi