Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Pacific Northwest Bucket List

I have a friend that really LIVES where she lives. What I mean is, she finds things to do with her family that typically only the locals know about. I don't know how long we're going to be here but I want to have adventures that will make lasting memories with my kids. If you see anything I should add, let me know! 

1. Ester Shore Park Farmer's Market (March - October)
2. Visit Fort Vancouver
3. Stroll on the Waterfront Trail on a Warm Day
4. Ridgefield National Bird Refuge During Bird Migrations 
5. Water Resources Education Center for a class
6. Go Salmon & Trout Fishing 
7. Moulton Falls Regional Park
8. Swim at Vancouver Lake Park
9. Go to the Beach!! 
10. Pomeroy Living History Farm
11. Portland Children's Museum
12. Portland Rose and Tea Garden
13. Take the Train to Seattle
14. Go to Seattle
15. Visit Mt. St. Helens Park
16. Go to Mt. Hood
17. Ride the Mt. Hood Train 
18. Pearson's Air Museum
19. Indoor Parks 
20. Bamboo Sushi - Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi