Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Heidi Anne's FIRST Blog Post

This will be Heidi Anne's very first blog post by herself. Heidi wants to be more involved in the blog. It's about her field trip to Olympia, the capital of Washington. She even took her own pictures on her new (cheap) digital camera for this post! 

Hi everyone this is my first Blog post. Today I am going to talk about my field trip to Washington State Capitol. It was 2 hours there and 2 hours back.         
The fifth grade was doing a skit about a case that happened in the state capitol. I was the judge in the skit. 
                       My teacher took the photo 

We took a tour around the state capitol. Here's is a photo of the chandelier.
We saw where the laws are built and passed.
There was also an awesome fountain.
I also sat by my by my friend Emma. She is so nice.
That is my field trip to Washington state capitol. Bye!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi