Saturday, May 28, 2016

Getting to Know Heidi Anne

Heidi Anne's teacher had the students answer questions about themselves for the last day of school. Here are the questions and her answers. It will be fun to look back on this years down the road. I did correct her spelling, just a side note.

My favorite subject: Math
My favorite animal: Chipmunk
My favorite special: Gym  (Specials are gym, music, art, and science.)
My favorite food: Pizza
My favorite color: Red & Blue
My favorite show: The Simpsons 
My favorite sport: Soccer 
My favorite book: Magic Tree House books
My favorite field trip: Dinosaur Park in Ogden
My favorite school event: Enrichments (The after school program, she was in the arts & crafts group)
My best friends were: Trinity & Serenity
Second Grade in 1 word: Crying  (How sad is that one?)
Important thing I learned: How to be nice even when people are mean to you. (Sadness again)
What I am doing this summer: Swimming lessons, swimming, maybe move
What I want to be when I grow up: FBI Agent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi