Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Spring is finally here! I love spring (apart from the allergies).  Spring brings so much fun. To start off with, Char planted some tulips for me. They are just beautiful. First came the daffodils, followed by some pretty purple tulips, next came some gorgeous white ones, finally there came some big purple ones, they look like purple fireworks. It's so pretty, just as one set start to fade away another one grows and takes its place.  




Another thing about spring are the fun activities we can do.  Anything from feeding ducks, playing at the park, or playing with bubbles. She reminds me of a kitten when she plays with her bubbles. She chases then pounces on them, giggling as she blows them or runs to pop them. 


I sunburn like nobody else, seriously, I have to put on sunblock if we are going to be in the car for more then 30 minutes. I can only watch her play at the park in the safety of the pavilions.  In all these years I've only been able to play outside for a very short amount of time. I've bee inside looking out. 

A wonderful gift Char got for me was a huge umbrella. Now I can go outside and watch Heidi Anne play or even better play with her. We can play in her sandbox together, play bubbles, draw with chalk, jump rope, and even a little bit of ball. On top of that I can sit and read while she plays. We may even get her one of those little plastic pools, since she LOVES water so much, and I can now enjoy it with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi