Saturday, May 26, 2012

Heidi Anne's Momma Day Letter

So at Heidi Anne's preschool they made cute hand print potholders. In addition to these they had a "What Heidi say's about her Mom": Come and enjoy the slightly embarrassing but still very funny question and answers.


My Mommy's name is :  It's a secret

My Mommy is :  7  Years Old  (If you take off 20 years, she's right)

Her favorite color is:  Red and Pink  (Well close, those are HER favorites, I like blue)

Her favorite food is : Chocolate Sandwich's (In my defence they are Nutella and Peanut butter)

My Mommy loves to: Clean up (Bet you can guess what happens on the weekend).

All day my Mommy : Washes Dishes (Dishes, office, same thing right?).

My Mommy's Best Friend is : My Daddy!! (Need she say more?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi