Monday, May 28, 2012

One of Those Days...

Okay, more of One of Those Weekends. I woke up in the morning, noticed it was a little bright then it should be. I looked at the clock and it told me it was 7:28AM--We normally are up by 6:30AM. I could have sworren that the clock was making fun of me and saying "You're Running Late". 
I went into panic mode,. thinking of different ways we can possibility get to work on time, or at least not terribly late. Thinking "So we hurry. get ready, we can eat pop tarts in the car, I will do my hair and make up in the car, the only thing that worried me was Main Street, it can make it or break it for you."
So I JUMP out of bed,  I was panicked but with a plain. I told Char to hurry we're running late. He didn't move. I say, "Common' let's go!! He looks at me very, very confused. 
He said 2 words "It's Saturday", and went back to sleep.That is how I found it was SATURDAY!
So that was my Saturday Memorial Day Weened. How was everyone else's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi