Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playing Home Office??

Do you ever get that feeling that someone is constantly watching your every move? In my case it’s Heidi Anne– and the Feds – but this story is about Heidi Anne.
She was playing “House” at pre-school.In the middle of the game she retrieved an old keyboard and cell phone. She would type away on the keyboard, occasionally answering the phone “Hello, this is Susan’s, how can I help you?” Then resolve the conflict or say things like “Yes,I can do that”. Hang up the phone and go on typing again.
One of her teacher became puzzled at this version of “House” finally asking “Heidi, what exactly are you playing”. Heidi Anne responded “I’m the Momma, I am sick today, but I still need to work. So I work from home until I get ALL better.” In a matter of fact tone of voice. 

I have NO IDEA who she got that viewpoint from…too much Simpsons I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi