Friday, March 16, 2012

Momma, Daddy, Heidi Days

Weekends are very special to us, we call them “Momma, Daddy, Heidi Days!” Momma stays home on the weekends while Daddy and Heidi go run errands, or as she calls it, Adventures! They go to the stores, the post office, the park, get their hair cut, ect. Since I get sick easy it’s best that I stay home to reduce my exposure to any germies.
At the Park with Daddy
However, I still have tons of fun on the weekends. We watch movies, play games, do puzzles, work on homework(the girl LOVES homework) read books, and Heidi Anne’s favorites, I either sew or we do a craft.










Lately when I sew, she likes to help me pick fabrics, thread colors, hand me the pins, or just sit by me and watch. When she’s being really good she gets to sit on my lap while I use themachine. Apparently, when she has been in the room, I say out loud what I am doing. Suddenly, I hear an echo when I say “Now we do a back stitch….now we do abackstitch…Now we slowly move the fabric…now we move the fabric…” It so much fun!












We do tea parties and “indoor pick nicks”. To help get her energy drained, I started making “obstacle courses”for her to do as well. They contain a lot of ballet moves. (Run up and down the stairs 5 times then do 3 “sotaes”) She loves that game. Sometimes we paint woodenthings you can get from the dollar store, making fun foam crafts. Other times it’s just stamping things then coloring them, or whatever other ideas I find on Pinterest.

She LOVES Puzzles
See She Did 2 While I wrote this Post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi