Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day Fun

For Father's Day my stepmom Lorrie pulled quite the feat. She and my sister Bekah organized a suprise Father's Day lunch for my Dad. It was the first time in nearly a year all of us had been together at 1 time. It was fun-but hard work. Our trip started up here and drove down to get my younger sister.  Then we meet up with Bekah and her family to make the longer treck to Spanish Fork.
Bekah had a slightly scary moment. As we were driving down the Interstate they just suddenly pulled off to the side of the road. So we pulled over too. Turns out right in the middle of a rain storm (while on the Interstate) their windshield wippers died on them. Scary. They were able to get to a gas station. Luckily it was just a lose bolt-not a motor like we were worried about. So Rhett fixed it-and off we were.
Lorrie and Bekah finshed getting lunch ready-the theme was Mexian. Fresh tortilla shells, home made chicken & beef, home made guacamoles, and my fresh fruit that Bekah cut up. (No one trusts me with sharp objects for some reason).
We just ate, talked, and watched the kids have fun together. Had some dessert and watched them play some more. All in all a good day I would say.
Kaikai and Heidi Anne
They Match!! I Love My Nephew
Reverse London Bridge is Falling Down??
Heidi Anne, Kaikai, Breadin Playing
My sister's gift for Dad for Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi